Have rashes on penis after intercourse, partner has fibroids. Use pressed as lubricant. Lubricant or fibroid cause?

My husband and I have been each others first partners. We just started having sex a year ago when we got married. However we always used condoms to protect us from having a baby. 6mths ago we started trying for a baby and stopped using condoms. Now he has some red rashes around the head of his penis and on the back elongated part f his penis. I also just found out I have fibroids. Cou his rashes be caused by my fibroids? They are itchy and we Los have been using pressed as our lubricant. So I wonder if he is allergic to pressed.
Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013