Have rashes on back, arms, face and legs. Taking Arimidex. Had been exposed to sun. Remedy?

I have been on Arimidex for 15 months with fortunately not many side effects until recently. I have come out with a rash which appears on my back, shoulders, arms, face and legs. Areas exposed to the sun, recently I have been swimming often and hence exposure. Seems prickly and now doesn t like exposure, Have been using a cream meanwhile which doesn t appear to be having any effect. Is there a correlation between sun exposure and the use of the medication . If so what measures can I take to get rid of it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013