Have rashes on arm and back. Have been prescribed new medication for other problems. Is the rashes due to drugs in medicine?

I have been prescribed vertin 16 since 9th march 2013, because of vertigo [BBPV] along with Nutrilite - Siberian Ginseng with gingko biloba. Also I was having a Omega Neurobion. On 30th March 2013 I started seeing somerashes on my arms & back. On 29th March I had had a Crocin Plus in the evening as my head was aching...On 1st April I went to a skin specialist & showed my rash - he said I have reacted to some drug..So he asked me to go off all drugs except vertin. Wanted to know if its possible to react to a drig after having it continuously for 3 weeks??
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013