Have rashes on abdomen along with itching. No medication till now. What should I do?

Hello I've developed a rash of sorts. It started with a red bump on my abdomen that has now proceeded to become a flat dark dry patch (10mm x 20mm) that is still itchy. Other similar lesions have cropped up on my thighs and inner arms though smaller.
The only thing that has changed recently is that I've cut out a lot of processed foods and am drinking green juice regularly (kale cucumber celery and raw plant protein powder). Im a vegetarian. I used a topical over the counter steroid cream which helped temporarily. The rashes have been there for two weeks now.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013