Have rashes, itchy patches, identified as enterobacter gergoviae. What can be done?

I ve had a rash on my skin for a year, it started as a blemish on my left buttock, and I scratched it at night without realizing. A day or so later it started to weep and spread so I thought it was impetigo . I was given some injections , a topical I think, and a five or seven day course of antibiotics. Since then I ve been to the doctor 3-5 times and treated it as ringworm , impetigo, etc. I went 5 months ago and had it cultured, and my doc said it didn t grow anything , but I just went back yesterday (because its been a year and I ve had ZERO relief from chronic profuse itching) - and she showed me the actual lab form which states my specimen cultured light growth group beta b streptococcus and lactose fermenter identified as enterobacter gergoviae the rash has been on my buttocks this entire year, but over the last 48 hours I found two tiny itchy patches one on my left side, and one on my left thigh. Sounds dramatic, but I feel like i have no life anymore, and I m about to have a nervous breakdown! Please Help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013