Have rashes and breathing problem. Had bronical problem. Took many medication. What to do?

i recently had a bronical promblem my dr treated me with pennicill vaccine ,steroid ,and a shot in my vien i do not know the name of medicine it was i took a seven day prenizone pk a atibactic calledcefdinir 300 mg i was getting better than last night i broke out in hives all over my body i went back to my doctor and he told me to take benedral
i also take claretin . I have been dianosed as having broncatus. i believe the rash is from antibactic so should i be concerned about this rash and my breathing i am wheezing and coughing again.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013