Have rashes all over body, headache, arm pain. Have hernia. What to do for this problem?

I had a rash all over my body a few days ago and felt very hot and sweaty headache for a few days over left eye vomited out of the blue I know feel very sick have sore throat and still have headache and a pain in left side under my arm pit but down where my left breast is but around the side. I started coughing to is this a virus or should I seek medical attention I have a very large hitus hernia so have problems keeping things down normally just feeling not well thank you
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013