Have rashes all over body. Allergic to eggs. Diagnosed as rheumatic heart disease. Penicillin shot causing fever. What could be the problem?

I HAVE AN ITCHY ALERGY LIKE RASH ALL OVER MY BODY.I AM ALERGIC TO EGGS AND NORMALLY GET THE RASH IF I EAT EGS.TWO YEARS AGO I WAS DIAGONISED WITH RHEUMATIC HEART DISEASE.I WAS PUT ON THE PENICILLIN INJECTION BUT IT SEEMED TO GIVE ME HIGH FEVERS.THE DOCTORS THOUGHT I WAS QUERY ALERGIC TO PENICILIN.I WAS TOLD MY H PYLORI IS POSITIVE AND WAS ON ESO KIT LAST WEEK AND THAT SOON AFTER I STARTED GETTING THE RASH.WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012