Based from the information provided it seems like you are taking " Garcinia cambogia" which is a plant extract.
The answer to your question is "YES" it is an ALLERGIC REACTION
which seems like the bug bites.
Other allergic reaction signs includes itching, skin rash
, hives, mouth or throat tingling
, chest tightness
, wheezing, difficulty breathing
, and swelling of the hands, face or throat. An allergic reaction to Garcinia cambogia should be considered a medical emergency.
1) PLEASE STOP taking PILLS immediately.
2) In case of difficulty in breathing / swelling in throat CALL for emergency help with out further a do.
Hope this information came in before any mishap.
Dr. JAY PATEL