Have rashes. Taking antibiotics. How accurate is an HIV test after 3 weeks post-exposure? Yeast infection or scabies?

How accurate is an HIV test after 3 weeks post-exposure? I have rashes , but I don t have a fever and all of the other symptoms of HIV, but I have been taking antibiotics for sinusitis and I m not sure if the rashes are just a yeast infection or scabies or a combination of both. I recently took the HIV and the results are that it s negative. I usually get the rashes in warm areas.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012