Have rash on the wrist. No medication till now. What could be cause and the solution for this?

i have a rash on my wrist for about 5 days now. It doesn't itch or have any strange sensation at all. look like a burn you'd get while cooking. But it's not. It seems to have a tiny blister forming. The rash is more brownish tint then red. Any ideas of what this may be? Also, I have not and not wear jewelry on that wrist. i was concerned about shingles or scabbies (but highly unlikely) i do not have any other noticeable rash or markings anywhere. I'm thinking i may have gotten this at the gym. this part of my wrist touches shared mats.

Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013