Have rash on legs and itching after miscarriage. How do I stop it? Have ovarian cysts

Hi, I was 4 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage and now I have a rash on my legs and torso. I miscarried about 2 weeks ago and I m itching all over now. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago also and I remember having a similar reaction afterwords. Is this because of he pregnancy? How do I stop it? And can this mean that I will not be able to have a normal pregnancy? I had 2 cysts in my ovaries when I was 15 and my period has never been normal. I think I have PCOS .
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012