Have rare form of antibiotic-resistant osteomyelitis. Had ten arthroscopic surgeries. Had skull fracture. Chances of recovery?

I was prescribed Ridalin for 6 years, from age four to age ten, and have had a rare form of antibiotic-resistant osteomyelitis so rare I was the sixth case known worldwide at the time. I had ten arthroscopic surguries on ten herniated discs, Have been in 3 serious car accidents (not fault of mine), went over the handlebars of a bicycle at 40mph as the result of a robbery, broke my collarbone, five ribs in my chest, 3 bones in the ball of my foot resulting in a deformation in 2 of the 5 bones in my right foot from 2 surgeries (knots the size of hazelnuts), Broke both my orbital sockets and my nose, had a skull fracture and 168 stitches, dislocated both my sholders so many times I cant count, dislocated one of my hips, medications also have differing reactions. No doctor will operate on me now because of the rarity of the osteomyelitis(bone-infection). If I take valium for anxiety, it has the opposite effect, so far no antidepressants have been prescribed have had no effect, and since I am a chronic insomniac, the only drug I found that will both let me sleep through the pain and has the normal effect is xanax, and if I don t have them I am up for five days at a time, which has ruined what memory I had left. I have been prescribed Gabapentin, neurontin, ultram, norco, dilauded, coedine, oxymorphone, and numerous others with no effect, , tylox, oxycodone, roxycodone with minimal effects, and at one time around time was prescibed 420 30mg roxycodones, 90-80mg oxycodones, and 120 xanax a month, and at the time, it allowed me to work, but cannot afford it any longer as they have raised the prices almost 1800% in the past five years. I also have been prescribed many others; too many others to remember, since I have been dealing with this problem since 1982. I also almost died from tylenol overdose and almost had permanent liver damage:(check the nationwide stats on deaths from tylenol overdoses). When I last went to my doctor last month, (a different one as I had to switch because my more experienced one retired, I was gradually cut back to 160 roxycodone, 30 oxycodone,and 30 xanax a month that has made me bedridden, yet still cannot get disability. I have three to four times the normal resistance to all opiods, and I saw a term called drug-paradox syndrome that seems to apply most accurately to my situation. Most doctors cannot (according to their mandate from the D.E.A.), and will not even admit this even exists since it would admit that prescibing ridalin during formative-years are detrimental, and that would be practically admitting that 90% of all ridalin prescribing doctors are wrong and their parents just too lazy to take responsibility for not being willing or able to properly raise their children (and are just too lazy to take the time needed to guide their high-spirited children correctly). I am still looking for that one in a million doctor with the combination of morals, ethics, common sense, and knowledge to properly diagnose and address my problem correctly. I have been going through withdrawls every month for the last six years since I had to switch to a doctor that will not adequately provide for my pain needs, and as of now, I will be in withdrawls for the forseable future since I cannot drive; even if I hadn t sold my car to pay doctor and medication bills, and as of last month, I can no longer afford to even see a doctor, let alone pay for prescriptions. (I have been told that withdrawls can last as long as 18 months considering how long I have been taking these medications-31 years/past 12 years, every day). I have been turned down for disability application five times (not counting appeals)since they say I don t look too bad . Any advice other than stepping in fron of a train/bus?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013