Have rapid resting pulse rate. Done EKG, echo and stress test. Low estrogen and testosterone. What is going on?

My cardio ran a series of test such as EKG , echo, and stress test because I have a rapid resting pulse rate anywhere from 90-100. She said everything looks great. But My estrogen and testrone levels are low. I always feel tired and have hot flashes. She is not sure what is causing a normal blood pressure but yet a high resting pulse rate :( I do have Fibromyaglia. I do not think this has anything to with what is going on
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012