Have rapid heart rate on exertion, on Atenolol. Have low BP, PVC, MVP. Should I try taking 5mg of Ivabradine with Atenolol to improve ?

I am 65 years old, female. Have rapid heart rate on exertion (walking, cleaning, dressing) up to 127 BPM. Resting around 80 BPM, I have low BP 105/70 and I take Atenolol 1/2 of 25 mg twice per day. BP gets down in the low 90s at times. PVCs as well. MVPS too. I have had three cardiac ablations. Can t fix it. My quality of life for this type A personality is poor. Have tried Ivabradine . Did nothing for PVCs and little for rapid heartrate until I took a higher dose.The higher dose appeared to cause some short term memory loss . IST or Dysautonomia could possibly be at play here. My question is: Can I or should I try taking 5mg of Ivabradine with the Atenolol. The Ivabradine alone was not helpful. Thank you. AAAAA
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013