Have raised red bumps on arm and lower back. What could this be?

Hello, I woke up with what I thought were two raised medium sized red bumps on my arm this morning. This afternoon I noticed that it turned into one larger, raised bump, still red, and warm to the touch. It s pretty big, about 3.5 in by 3.5 in. I also have 4 similar, smaller bumps on my lower back but they have not grown to a larger size today. I woke up with all of them this morning. Any thoughts on what this may be? None of the bumps seem to hurt or itch but I can definitely feel the larger bump on my arm when I straighten my arm.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013