Have raised, itchy red bumps on upper body, pink fingers. No relief with cortisone, benedryl, calamine, cevera cream

In the last 2 weeks I've developed raised, itchy red bumps on my upper body - neck, arms, and R pinky finger but seem to be contained to my right side. They appear out of the blue. Just today one appeared on my lower back. Nothing is helping. Seeing dermatologist next week. Cortisone cream, Benedryl and calamine lotion and using CeVera cream is not helping at all. Can't stand this and have no idea what it is.
Thanks for any ideas and what to use.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013