Have raised, itchy blotch below shoulders, redness, scaly, taken antibiotics. Ringworm?

hi i have a large raised itchy blotch just below my shoulder towards my chest which is very red and itchy it feels quite raised andscaley in the middle then over the last few days i recieved sum spots on my chest smaller than the one by my shoulder but looks the same these have now appeared on my arms,shoulders and a few on the inner of my lower legs i went to the doctor they gave me antibiotics and said i had been bitten and got infected but i have been taking them since yesterday and it seems to be getting worse could what i have maybe ringworm????
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012