Have quit smoking, suffer tickling in throat. Tried various medicines, no help. Any solution ?

I m a smoker but I quit smoking from a time to another. For about two years ago I have been suffering a kind of tickling in my throat . Several doctors have examined me reporting that there s nothing wrong with me and prescribed different antibiotics medicines, but finally the last doctor I’ve visited asked for Endoscopy Throat process and said that I might have an allergy , and then he recommended another drug. However I still have that annoying feeling of tickling in my throat. If it’s possible, I need a doctor specialized in ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), to contact with him/her to send him/her the video I have for the whole Endoscopy process and discuss the more details related to my case. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013