Have quit smoking. Rumbling stomach, nausea, cravings. Do not want COPD

HI from the UK! Lisa Sheehan, D.O.B 18/02/72 After 20 years or so on and off smoking (with a 9 month craving -free break for pregnancy in 2004-2005), I am a 40 year old who is 4 days into a complete quit due to exacerbation or asthma (requiring prednisolone , nebulising session and amoxil ). I can breathe!, BUT - I have a phobia of being sick and my nicorette inhalator (only 1 cartridge a day for fear of vomiting) obviously doesn t hit the spot of a 15 a day habit. My stomach is rumbling and I m slightly nauseous with intense uncopable cravings at this moment. There are some pending positive life changes with the family coming in Autumn, and my stress levels are sky high. I dont want COPD or more terrible breathing probs. Help!! Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012