Have pus filled acne, growing, damaging, open pores, scars, dead skin, redness. On deriva. What is going on?

Namaste Dear Doctor

I am 32/male living in kathmandu, nepal. I have been suffered from acne all through my life. it started at the age of 14. initially those were pimples with white puss and became as i grew and formed like cysts on cheek, side of cheek damaging badly my face. they have made my nose bigger. acne scars are all over my face being cheek as their center and i have large open pores on my nose. nose and chin (below lips) are filled with dirty while heads/puss. i took lot of medicines (oral cynomycin and topical retino A / clindamycin) but they were of no use.
now again i went to shelter of medicine in the want of looking good (to get rid of scars/dull glowless face) and doctor prescribed use of deriva ms (adapalene microsphere) at night daily. i was sincere for one year without any result and i left it. now again after 3 months i saw another doctor and she has prescribed me the following:
1. Isotretrinoin - post dinner 1 cap daily
2. antioxidant - after lunch daily 1 cap
3. adapalene and clindamycin phosphate gel - to apply after bath and at bed (twice a day)
i am on prescription for a week. i dont see any improvement but my face has become reddish with abundant dead skins (looks horrible). my query is:
a) am i on right prescription
b) should i use adap+clind after bath ie during day-time, though i am not much exposed to sun
c) how do i get rid of dead skins and reddishness
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013