Have purple bump on forehead, painless. Earlier had sunburn. Help

Hi, about two and a half weeks ago I found a non symmetrical purplish, bump on my forehead accompanied by a painless, colorless lump in my forehead right in the same area also. The bump is very small but slighty raised. They are painless but they havent gone away yet. I dont remember it i hit my head but I did have a sunburn prior to the appearance. I went to see my doctor about it and he said it could be solar ketotis by get examened by a dermatologous. I was wondering if you could help me with any further assisstance thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013