Have puffy circle in lower back. No pain. Had fallen from horse. Related?

Hi, I have a like puffy circle on my lower back over my spine . Right above my butt crack kinda. Then two kinda small less noticeable puffy circle above on each side with makes it look some what like a mickey mouse hat. It doesnt hurt and was wondering if I should b worried about it or see a doctor. About a year, year and a half ago I had fallen off a horse and landed on my back and had some burning pain shooting down my leg, but we went to the hospital and they said it may have been a pintched nerve and gave me medicine and said i was basically fine. Since then every so often my lower back does hurt some but if i get someone to rub it its usually fine it jus get tight. Just wanted to know what use thought. Im 16 years old, female. weigh about 140 5 4 Idk if that matter. Thanks! Hunter
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013