Have pubic hairs, hair in arm pits. Don't have wider shoulder. Duration body will take to grow?

IM 16 n IM going to ask about puberty , I have some pubic hair around my penis , my hair on my legs are black and getting longer, but very slowly, I have very little arm hair, n literally 3 small black armpit hairs, my balls might have grown and dropped a little but my penis hasn t changed any, IM really worried n want to know how long it will take for it n the testing my body to grow. I also don t have a.fully developed Adams apple, or wider shoulders.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013