Have psoriatic arthritis, spondilitis, celiac DH. CT scan confirmed growth of tissues. Worry?

Hi I am 41yrs old women not smoker, don t drink, ,akyn. , family history of cancer , from my mother- in February I have developed bad case of infection on my growths where my tonsils use to be had them removed when i was 12yrs old with Tumor underneath left one, had to be stiched. I could always see it when I look in my throat, well it enlarged on both sites especially left one my neck was so swollen my Gp sent me to Ent as she was very concern about it !!! I was seen immediately she also put me on 80 tablets of maximum strength antibiotics 4x a day. I was in loads of pain prior to that I lost appetite from last year (2011) and after New Year lost about 12 pounds 6-7kg without trying!!! ENT seen me initial examination was my left after nasal space was blocked with large growth to extent he could not put the scope and used the rigtht nostril to examine further down my throat seen leasion on tonsillar pillars in the back of my throat and base of my Tongue, i have problem swallowing also this extends to my food pipe when it feels like food is stuck and I get pain or hicc ups as the food is hard to swallow, I went for CT. Scan which confirm the growth of tissue and swelling of the areas found with the scope, this time I could see there was a lesion in the growth with white edges my glands in my neck are tender with some swollen my ears hurt from inside out I get bad headaches around my sides of face and top of them or shooting pain from cheeks to back of my head, also went for biopsy of the lesion and throat and base Tongue under general anesthesia awaiting results... I also had huge pain after this there are areas that where covered with yellow thick brown stuff and now I have bad pain in the left jaw ear and row lesion in that left part of a Tongue can t move it well have burning sensation at the back of my throat and my tongues sore should I be worried ?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012