Have psoriasis triggered by stress. Should I try Evion and Xernia cream for dryness?

I have mild psoraisis on finger joints and leg finger joints and mildly on hands since last 12 years. I am applying corticosteroids preparations like flucort,clobetsol propionate,dipsalic etc. on a repeated doses in cycles with different formulations so no formulation becomes resistant.Now as its clear that as soon as the patient stops application psoraisis increase its presence in a few days. I have observed this is purely due to mental disturbances and my sensitive nature as i m in construction industry. I had SVT attack in November 2010 ,since I am taking angizem CD 90( Diltiazem ) for high BP and clonezapam + nitrest along with it in mild doses which keep my mind less active to thoughts, which (clonozepam) i feel reduces the inflamation of psoraitic skin.Does moisturizers like Evion cream help in dryness and Xerina cream(Glycolic Acid+ Urea Cetylated Fatty Ester Complex) of Ranbaxy brand help. Shall i try homeopathic treatment cause I had started homeopathic treatment for 3 months which had given good results and cleared psoraitic flakes upto 75% in 3 months, but had to discontinue due to the SVT attack i had undergone.Pl. advise(I am of Indian origin and vegeterian)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012