Have psoriasis in scalp. Have severe hair fall. Taking seregain tablets. Recommended Protor-K shampoo. Cause? Going bald? Suggest

Hi ,
I am 23 years old(girl) and I have psoriasis in my scalp.I have severe hair fall.when I asked my dermatologist he suggested me to use seregain tablets and he gave 2 creams to apply,one in morning and the other at night and recomeneded to use Protor-K shampoo.He told that haiorfall is not due to psoriasis.Even after using his medicines my hairfall is not in control.Can you please tell me why I am having hair fall.I am losing my confidence due to this hairfall.It started becoming bald at the front.
I wanted a permanent solution for my hairfall.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013