1. Apply olive oil over the affected body part one of the effective home remedies
2. Coconut oil is highly beneficial in the treatment of psoriasis. A daily intake of 2 teaspoons of coconut oil is a good home remedy for psoriasis. Or it can be applied on the affected skin 3 times daily.
3. Take a cup of fresh juice of bitter gourd vegetable, mixed with one tea spoon of lime juice on an empty stomach every day. This needs to be done for four to six months.
4. Cabbage leaves washed in warm water and dried with a towel should be flattened, softened and smoothed out by rolling them with a rolling pin after removing the thick veins. The leaves should then be applied smoothly to the affected part in an overlapping manner.
5. Keeping the skin well moisturized is an effective way to control psoriasis. Petroleum jelly can be applied to the affected areas everyday after bath.
6. Drink lot of buttermilk.
7. Apply oil of avocado gently to the affected parts. It is an effective home remedy for psoriasis.
8. Another effective home remedy for psoriasis is baking soda. Dissolve baking soda in water and a cloth dipped in this water should be applied on the affected skin several times. This provides relief from itching.
9. Take 15-20 sesame seed, soaked in water, on empty stomach early in the morning.
10. Take more Vitamin E
rich diet for treatment of psoriasis. Spinach, almond oil, sugary potato and sunflower seeds are recommended because of their high Vitamin E content