Have protruding veins inner wrist, pain, itch, numbness with thumb, index finger. Routine examination done, have terrys nails

I have protruding veins in my inner right wrist. I also have issues with the thumb and index finger of that hand having occasional pain, itching, numbness and times when they are either hotter or colder than my other fingers. What could this be a symptom of? I have just been tested for liver, kidney, and heart failure as well as diabetes and all results were clear. These tests were taken because I was diagnosed with Terry's nails - the red streak on my nails. They also checked for inflammation in my system and found none. I am a 44 year old woman. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013