Have protruding disc, osteoporosis, degenerative spine and hemangioma. Concern about?

Hi, I have a proturuding L-4-5 disc. In the past few weeks I have been getting pain in the left sit bone and now flashes of sharpe pain in the tail bone. I am better in the morning but by evening I am very uncomfortable. I am 60, have osteoporosis and my last MRI was 1 1/2 yrs. ago and showed some degenerative spine and a hemangioma . Should I be concerned about the new symptoms. I am 61 kilos. I exercise in the gym, do stretches from a physio and working on my abs. Sometimes exercise bothers me but it is an up and down thing. I sometimes use a back support that gives me some relief. I went of HRT one year ago. I do not work. I did fall off a horse in 2005 and broke my tailbone. Sometimes my left hip is sore but not a problem at the moment. Thank you. Email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer