Have prostate cancer, weened off Teroasyn, simastatin. Trying herbal medicines, sweating a lot. Is this side effect ?

I have prostate cancer , recently I hve weened myself off of Teroasyn and simastatin, I have gone completely herbal , taking: Lycopene, saw palmetto, stinging nettle, reservatrol, curcumin , zinc, seleniun, Vitamine D, Cinnamon, and Zeolite, I notice I sweat a Lot at night when sleeping, my question is this a side effect or is this because my motabalism is jacked up on the supplements . how will i know whether this approach is working. I have been doing this for 3 Months.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013