Have prostate cancer. Done prostatectomy. Undergoing hormone therapy. Increasing PSA level. What to do?

Sir, Myself Pradeep Kumar Sinha . I am suffering from Prostate Cancer . My prostatectomy was done during Sept.2009 . 30 nos of Radiation completed during Dec. 2009 . Now Hormone Therapy is going on. 5 nos (Eligard-45) has been taken in 6 months interval. Last taken on Feb. 4th. 2013. My PSA level on 31st. Jan.2013 was 3.91 ng/ml. On 6th March 2013 was 6.67 ng/ml. which is gradually increasing. Kindly suggest what to do .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013