Have prolapsed uterus and colon, lower abdominal pain, hot flashes. Had a hysterectomy, bladder sling, mesh implant. Suggest?

yes hello, my name is Jodi,I had a hysterectomy, bladder sling, mesh implant as well as surgery for prolapsed uterus and colon. these were done all at once on april 30 of 2012. I am now experiencing pain in my lower abdomen and can feel that my urethra has protruded once again as well as complications with bowel movements and urination. i continuously feel ill and have hot flashes could this all be related?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013