Have prolapse disk. Suffer joint pain, back and hips pain. Ideas?

Hi. I have a slight prolapse disk l 4/5. I suffer joint pain in my hands knees, feet, lower back, hips. Stiffness in lower back. Headaches and earaches, sore eyes, sore teeth, sores in gums, sores up my nose, spots that never seem to go away. I have bloating , with mood swings, and the feeling of I need to close my eyes as thay seem to get heavy/ tired. Laming in energy, I get chesty with a cough, I feel hot all the time, with hot flushes in evening. I have had normal ra bloods done/ ok. Chest xray/ ok and my doc has put me on naproxen 250 Thay make me feel better but not totally. All these symptoms come and go. He has no idea where to go from here, so I was hoping you may have an idea what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012