Have problems with skin, acne, rashes, Red patch on penis with sore. Is it genital psoriasis? Help?

I think I have psoriasis, more specifically, genital psoriasis. I have always had problems with my skin. Acne, rashes etc. A few months ago I had noticed a red patch on the cusp of my penis, it was pink and shiny and I began to worry like crazy. I haven't had sex very often, and when I do I'm protected. I do masturbate. I googled several pictures pictures and it does look and sound like genital psoriasis. I decided to wait because I was embarrassed and scared. Many months past by, sex free, and then recently after masturbation a new sore red patch appeared, it was pink and very tender. I'm beginning to worry, very much that my life may be over as I know it. I would feel a little better with a few answers. I have some pictures if need be.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013