Have problems falling asleep, depression, took cap, got problem again. What should i do?

hi .. i am a 22 years old.. i have problems falling asleep.. i could not sleep for more than 50 hrs until i finally fell asleep today morning for 5 hr.. i had the same problem a few months back along with depression, i consulted a psychiatrist and he prescribed me some medication.. i took it for a month or so.. and also tried to look for other solutions.. after reading a few articles i tried to control m anxiety which worked.. but its back now and nothing i do helps.. this is the first time i cold not sleep for so long.. what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013