Have problems conceiving, taken Norethisterone. Will I have periods?

my daughter is having problems conceiving, she has not had a period proper since Jan and the consultant has given her Norethisterone 5mg for 5 days (which she completed the course last Fri and still not come on, although she said she feeling a few twinges) then when she does have a period she is to take Clomifene 50mg, but I am a bit worried because the frist lot of tablets are supposed to be to help people with heavy periods, confused!! Will she have a period? If not what is the nextstep?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer