Have problem with sleeping and eating. Taking zolfresh medicine. What to do for this problem?

Hi Doc.I am 60 years old man.I am going through a tough separation.It has effected my system.I cannot eat and sleep properly.I was told by my doctor to take a tablet Zolfresh 10mg. whenever needed.In the begining I was taking a tablet before sleeping and had good 8 hours sleep.Then I reduced that to half the tablet and it worked as good.When I was under the impression that I am coming out of it,things changed.
Now I take a tablet before going to bed and then around 4.00 in the morning I take half the tablet again.In other words I need half a tablet every 3 hours.
Please advise.Rgrds
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013