Have problem with sleeping. No medication till now. What to do?

I quit smoking last Friday and have had a great deal of trouble with sleeping since. I am not using any NRT and haven't had any cravings, just severe withdrawal symptoms. I also suffer from sleep paralysis and have noticed that when trying to sleep, I will fall asleep but wake up suddenly with a racing heartbeat, muscle weakness and the inability to move. I am confused on what I should do as I am forcing myself to stay awake now as don't want to keep going through these episodes
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013