Have problem with sex life. Have been taking restill but no use. What to do?

my wife is a psycretic person , I have taken to Doctors , Some how , she is alright , but not allowing as husband and not allowing to that also , since 2003 . My friend suggested to give pill to he to do that .I have given a tablet name restill but no use I am at age of 50 year . She is not aggreed to come Doctor .

Please suggest to get het deepsleep
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your given history in detail.
In your description you have stated that your wife has a psychiatric problem. However you have not stated what kind of psychiatric problem. Secondly restyl which you have given is useful only for sleep disturbances and in anxiety and no other disorder.
It will difficult to identify what is the reason you wife is not having sex with you without visiting the doctor.
Do try to convince her to see a psychologist/psychiatrist.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.