Have problem with pregnancy. Have taken medication prescribed. Tests done. What is the reason for not getting pregnant.

I got married in dec'2010, I have mentural cycle in 28 days regularly. 6 months later from my marriage period got extend 3 days, i done urine card test it shows positive on morning but i got period on same day evening (that day i didnt take rest did some bending activity) so i thought due to bending activity only pregnancy got disturbed. In the next 2 months again my period got extend checked with doctor , in the urine test it shows only weekly positive. 2 days later again i got periods. Consulted with doctor did thyroid test - Normal , Blood Test - Normal , Scan Normal. Seman test also done for my husband - normal. Dosctor advised me for tablets in 3-7 days & 11-16 days(app) continued for 1 month only - no positive result.
then after a year again period got extend - urine test shows negative but Blood test confirmed pregnancy. After a week bleeding noted i consult with doctor , scan made it shows heart beet of baby is only 90. Doctor provide me injection for improvement & waited for 2 days then scaned again no improvement in heart beet. so doctor provided me tablet to abort (baby not formed properly).
After 6 months i consult doctor 25.03.13 1st day of period , provide tablet for d3-d7 , 10th day started follicular study did upto 20th day , left side ovulation started but not rupture even on 20th day also.
Doctor told me to come again after the period started to improve hormone.
Any problem with me to get pregnant. If any problem with me can rectify? Already my age is 31 & working in chemical industry. Pls suggest me how to rectify this?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013