Have problem with periods. Pregnancy test is negative. Prescribed with misoprostal tablet. Is it harmful?

Hi, my age is 23, i am married and had intercourse in last march month after that not, my menstrual cycle is 10date, last month it was 10march, in this month my period have not started yet, checked 2 times with prega strip, its negativeboth times. can i take misoprostal tab, would it cause any side effect as i am not pregnant.. as last time before 1and half year my doctor has prescribed me when i was 1month 13days pregant for termination.. is there any side effect in future
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013