Have problem with hearing. Have removed debris but still no use. What is the cause?

I've had blocked ears for over two weeks now and my hearing is extremely poor. The doctors and nurse who have examined my ears tell me that both ear drums are covered by this white stuff. After numerous attempts by a nurse to unblock my ears, a piece of white stuff was removed, so I now I can hear out of one ear at least. When I asked the doctor when my hearing would return, she said it will go back to normal when the debris is removed. The nurse has told me she has done as much as she can and I feel like a ping pong ball going backwards and forwards between doctor and nurse. Why is the doctor so loathe to sort this out for me? I am feeling increasingly depressed by this miserable situation and wonder what exactly this white stuff is?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum .
However it is very difficult to predict ,what is white stuff in your ears.
May be foreign body in both ears.
May be foreign body or any debris of cotton ball.
The color of wax is usually slightly dark yellowish.
Any ,what ,may be the , only option is remove it from ears.
Consult another E N T expert and get in it done.
Good luck.