Have problem with erection. What could be the cause for impotence? Is it curable?

Hi doc,
I'm Finding erection problem, even if I get erection I'm losing it when I do foreplay. I have consumed lot of alcohol & smoking. I do masturbation daily. Last month I got typhoid & jaundice, I was in bed for 20 days so I stopped drinking & smoking. But I did masturbation twice. I had lot of medicines for typhoid and jaundice. When I do masturbation also I'm not getting erection. I've no idea which is cause me for impotence. Is it curable?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013