Have problem with erection. Taking medication for TB. What is the cause?

Hi sir I am Varun . age 29. From the last 3 monts i am taking TB Medicine and from the last 8 monts i am not getting erectinon properly and beside my left testicle there is growth which paining and my TB Doctor thought it is hydrocele. (i consulted Urologist about testicle problem.. he side it is not hydrocele no need of operation )
how many months i have to wait get marriage. is my errection problem is due to TB or Testis please clarify my douts.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013