Have problem with armpit. Diagnosed as cuts in armpit. Yellow stuff coming out. What is causing this?

i have a problem with my armpit. i been told by my acne doctor that its a cits in my armpit. basicly it looks like a small piece of my flesh is out of my skin and it smells terrible and if i go to like sqeeze it. it dont hurt but puss (yellow stuff) does come out. if i try to put any type of DEO on it. it just makes it worse i really want it gone. its been here for about 4 months and its starting to really bother me when people ask why i smell so bad and then i would have to explin my armpit
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012