Have problem with anxity. Took suriquel and now taking benztropine. I am not able to sleep. What to do?

i normaly take 200 mg of suriquel at night for over a month i can not sleep i tell my dr she gave me benztropine it made me have body jerks so i stoped taking that so everynight i take the suriquel and with in 20 min or so in into the worst panick attack ever im feeling so bad i go take a shower in the shower i start throwing up im doing house work to make myself think of something else then the anxity this last for hours i might get to sleep about 4-5 am if im lucky want to stop taking the suriquel but am scaired ill be sick and have withdrawals please help
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013