Have prickly pain on abdomen. Felt when bent over, sore. Muscle has turned into fat, not overweight

Hi, I have been having a prickly type of pain all over my abdomen area. It has been going on/off for about 2-3 weeks. I first noticed it after I was sitting in a car as a passenger and dropped something on the floorboard and had bent over to get it, and then I was sore, and then this prickly type of pain has kept on, even though it has been 2-3 weeks. I'm not overweight but could lose some weight. I'm 5'1" and about 130 lbs, and 49 years old so alot of muscle has went to alot of fat. It feels like someone is sticking pins in me. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013