Have pricking sensation throughout body. No medication. Have greens veins on hands. What is this?

I am feeling pricking and needle sensation all over my body. The feeling is frequent and changes places so randomly. I feel like a bee stung or lice bite here and there, everywhere in my head, face, arms, back, legs even deep inside my ear and sometimes in my tongue. I am tired of scratching allover after every prick. I am sure this is not a skin problem as it is from inside rather. Now i started to see green veins in my hands. I am scared that this could be a serious health problem related to blood. Could you please give me some explanation and advise? Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013