Have pressure on sinuses and from temple to upper teeth. On medication. What to do?

Following an adjustment by a chiropractor on my neck I immediately developped crushing pressure on both of my sinuses (maxillary area) from temples to upper teeth.
The crushing pressure has now lasted almost three weeks, analgesics, muscle relaxants, anxiety medication (bromazepam) only seem to dull out the pain for a few hours.
I've been doing my research and it seems there was nerve impingement on trigeminal nerve, but on both sides?
What to do? I'm finding it more and more difficult to cope with this...
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013